Bed bugs are small-sized parasitic insects which can represent a huge matter of concern. Many homeowners and businesses struggle with a bed bug infestation.
For business owners, bed bug infestation translates into huge losses, because owners cannot rent out the rooms as usual until they can eradicate the problem.
Often, such a seemingly small issue can even lead to costly lawsuits. Our company offers the latest technology bed bug control solutions. If you are struggling with a bed bug infestation, simply contact us and we will come up with the best plan that suits your needs and requirements.
Why choose our service:
- Highly affordable costs- we offer truly competitive prices and plans that suit your exact needs. Our services are custom-tailored, meaning that we will work out a plan that is tailored to suit your exact needs. Get rid of bed bugs for a price that you can truly afford.
- Friendly & professional technicians- we value client confidentiality. We respect our clients and understand their needs after the first appointment. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us to receive a free quote and plenty of professional information that will be helpful for you.
- We are a fully licensed and insured company with many years of experience on the market. We have successfully served hundreds of clients and helped them with the widest range of pest control tactics.
What are bed bugs? These tiny parasitic insects are brownish in colour and they have a round shape. They ware extremely difficult to spot, and it is an even more complex task to eradicate them completely. The problem is that bed bugs can breed extremely fast, and they typically feed on human blood while people are sleeping. The result is that you might wake up in the morning with terribly itching skin and painful bite marks all over our body.
Generally, there are 3 main types of professional bed bug control techniques available. These include:
- Heat and steam treatments– experts can use heat bed bug treatment in order to eradicate the bed bug infestation. Bed bugs typically cannot survive very high temperatures and they are killed in an instant. Thanks to professional heat and steam treatment, the bed bug problem can be resolved
- Freeze treatments– professionals can also use a freezing technique in order to eradicate the infestation. This represents a non-toxic treatment where the bed bugs are eliminated through the rapid freezing technique.
- Chemical treatments– highly skilled expert technicians will use a non-toxic chemical treatment in order to remove the bed bugs
If you would like to find out more about the available bed bug control methods, please call or leave us a message. We will get back to you soon with the information that you need. Please remember that we respect your confidentiality- you can trust the best experts in order to get rid of bed bugs once and for all.
How the bed bug control plan works
First, we will carry out a thorough inspection. Our full spectrum bed bug control plan will be carried out only after the initial inspection. The highly skilled technicians will carefully assess your property and items to see where exactly is the location of the infestation. We will track down the source of the problem and ensure we have accurately identified the location of the infestation.
After the initial inspection, we will present to our clients the available treatment options. You may choose a treatment solution that best suits your needs. Our technicians will explain in detail the benefits of each option so that you can make a well-informed decision. Should you have any question or concern, our technicians will happily assist you with everything you need to know. After the client selects an option, the technicians will carry out the bed bug control on the desired date and time.
It is important to mention that our technicians will stay in touch with the client even after the treatment is carried out. If needed, we can schedule a follow-up inspection in order to ensure that no additional treatment is needed and that the initial bed bug control treatment was successful.
- Certified pest control specialists
- Highly reliable company with a powerful profile in the field
- Aftercare & follow up inspections included to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
Bed Bugs- How can you tell if you have them in your home?
There is a vast variety of insects that cause bites, so you should not immediately assume that you are facing a bed bug infestation. However, you should carefully inspect your property and some of your items- such as the bed & mattresses- to see if you are facing a bed bug problem.
Determine if you have bed bugs:
- Inspect your body for bite marks. These bite marks represent the most common signs of infestation from bed bugs. Check your legs, arms or thighs for bite marks that look flat or raised and which are visible in an aligned manner. You can tell the difference from mosquito bites because these are usually visible in a random manner, while bed bug bites are visible in a sort of a linear manner.
- Carefully inspect surfaces for alive/dead bed bugs. It is quite difficult to identify bed bugs from others types of similar, small and round shaped bed bugs. If you are not sure that you have bed bugs but you consider that the problem is present, you should get a professional inspection. Expert technicians can quickly identify the problem and determine the best course of bed bug control treatment.
Our service is at your disposal, helping you identify a bed bug infestation quickly and accurately. If you cannot assess the problem on your own, or if you are not sure what is causing the problem in your home, we are here to help. Use our online contact form to get in touch and we can offer you a custom-tailored bed bug control plan.
We deliver solutions, not promises.